- Licensed Professional Inspector - TREC #09097
- ICT (Infrared Certified Thermographer) Inspector - #0580018
- Owns and uses High Tech Equipment, IR temperature meter, Surveymaster dual read Moisture Meter.
- Affiliate Member: Greater Denton/Wise County Association of REALTORS®;
- Fulfills minimum of 16 hours of continuing education every year for TREC
- 10 plus years building and remodeling homes, commercial properties and Condo's
- Supra eKEY™ Accessibility for client convenience
- Veteran of the United States Army, Field Artillery, Pershing Nuclear Missile
- BBA from Tarleton State University
Your home is a major investment. Whether you intend to stay in it forever or plan to move someday, chances are good that you will spend the next several years in your new home. Why not take the time up front to get a quality home inspection from a home inspector that knows homes, for your new purchase, to ensure you won't come across any unexpected surprises down the road?
Hiring an independent Home Inspector to assist you with the evaluation of your property in the Flower Mound, Lewisville, Frisco, Denton area is a smart move. However, selecting the right Home Inspector to assist you with the evaluation of your property is not an easy task. While price may be a concern, so should the Home Inspector's qualifications, including their experience in the industry, thoroughness, and training.
Most of your Home Inspection will be maintenance recommendations, life expectancies and minor imperfections. These are nice to know about, however, the issues that really matter will fall into 4 categories:
- Major Defects, such as structural failures, and roof deficiencies.
- Things that could lead to a major defect.
- Things that may hinder your ability to finance, legally occupy or insure the house
- Safety Hazards.
Any issues that fall within these categories should be addressed.
When you go to select a Home Inspector, start by asking the right questions.
- What is your experience in the building and Home Inspection industry?
- Do you have any special qualifications or training?
- How long does it take for you to do an inspection, and when will I get my computer generated report with digital pictures?
- May I see a Sample Report?
- Do you have any customer references?
- Can I be present during the inspection?
Golden Rule Property Inspections